Designed for use on elevated walkways, decks and other concrete structures which require waterproofing, Dex-Guard© offers an attractive, easily maintained, modern floor finish which stands up to the elements and heavy foot traffic. Dex-Guard© offers superb waterproofing for long-term protection of the concrete and structural rebar. It provides superior crack bridging and flexibility to accommodate movement of the structure. Highly customizable with a wide choice of colors, textures, patterns and effects. Dex-Guard© is a beautiful and cost-effective flooring solution for exterior above ground concrete walkway and deck surfaces.
- Attractive – Modern, high-end look. No other system provides as much design flexibility. Nearly any color or pattern can be achieved. Multiple choices of textures.
- Waterproof – Integral waterproof membrane protects rebar in concrete reducing the chance of future structural problems.
- Crack Bridging – Buildings move with wind and temperature fluctuations. Dex-Guard© uses a latex-modified cement coating making it flexible and able to bridge cracks.
- High-Wind / Hurricane Zones – Dex-Guard© is an applied material which will not become a dangerous projectile in high winds or hurricanes.
- Cost Effective – The traffic surface can be re-coated and made to look like new without replacing the waterproofing membrane. Carpet and tile require expensive membrane replacement.
- Durable – Long duration warranties are available.
- Proven – Specified by engineers, waterproofing experts and architects across the country.
Barrier-Guard© Waterproofing Membrane
Resistite© Cementitious Polymer Cement
Clearseal 14© Clear Coat Sealer
Barrier-Guard Waterproofing Membrane System
Barrier-Guard Waterproofing Membrane is an exceptional copolymer emulsion waterproofing designed for use beneath ceramic tile, marble, quarry tile, below grade and between slab, and under most Dex-O-Tex composition floor and deck systems. It complies with ANSI 118.10 as a waterproof membrane.
Barrier-Guard Waterproofing Membrane offers protection against water and water borne salt intrusion, together with excellent adhesion. It is applied to horizontal and vertical concrete substrates, bricks, tile and metal. For wood surfaces consult Crossfield.
Barrier-Guard Waterproofing Membrane is water-based and totally free of volatile organic content. It has no toxic odor and can be applied with or without fabric reinforcement.
The thickness of Barrier-Guard Waterproofing Membrane is a minimum of 40 mils (1.02mm) for standard applications and 62 mils (1.59 mm) with polypropylene fabric reinforced.
Resistite Protective Coating
A polymer modified cement material mixed at the time of application; Resistite can be applied to concrete to recreate a like-new appearance. Ideal for walkways, pool decks, patios, parking decks and driveways, it is available in a wide range of colors, textures and patterns.
Clearseal 14 is a proprietary solvent-based acrylic sealer. This unique thermoplastic acrylic sealer provides good chemical and abrasion resistance, including exposure to automotive fluids, waterborne salts, pool chlorine and limited aggressive caustics and acids. In addition, its scientifically superior chemistry provides superior improved adhesion to Dex-O-Tex cementitious copolymer systems, concrete, cement mortars, tile and other substrates. Clearseal 14 is a breathable sealer that can be use on interior or exterior surfaces.